Monday, July 4, 2016

Notes on St. Louis man's tawdry 2005 encounter with Senator Larry Craig

On June 11, 2007, Republican Senator Larry Craig was arrested for lewd conduct for propositioning an undercover officer at the Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport. Craig later entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct. The scandal ended his career. 

Yesterday a friend, who I'll call "Jack" since he asked to remain anonymous, shared a story of a restroom incident in St. Louis a full two years earlier.  

In the middle of the rendezvous Jack gasped from the sensation, which apparently spooked Craig, who got up and "zoomed away like the Road Runner,"  likely believing Jack recognized him.

Because he doesn't want to go on the record out of fear he'll be judged by the community, there's not a lot I can do with this story, but my fiance Kage sat down for breakfast this morning and saw my notes, which he found amusing. 

In light of that I decided to share them. 





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you write your notes on unlined paper.

    ReplyDelete